[wp-testers] Various usability intermittent errors

Food Dude pdxfooddude at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 01:49:51 GMT 2008

These seem to be errors to me, but maybe my expectations are just too high:

#1 When writing a post, sometimes when I hit the Publish button, it saves
but doesn't close the post. Instead it just returns to the edit screen. This
does not happen every time, just when it happens to be saving a draft when
you hit publish. 2.5 RC1.1, IE7, FF 2.0.1.2

#2 Another intermittent error: I was just editing a bunch of posts. When I'm
done, I hit the Save button, and everything is fine. Then I click Go Back.
About 20% of the time I get the box asking "do you want to navigate away
from this page?", other times it returns me to the manage posts screen
without the message. Since I haven't made any changes since my save, this
doesn't make sense to me. 2.5 RC1.1, IE7, FF 2.0.1.2

#3 When writing posts, It would really be nice if you didn't have to click
on the "show/hide kitchen sink" every time. When you are adding multiple
posts in a row (as I frequently do), it's annoying to have to click it every
time. Any way to make it remember the last state?