[wp-testers] media dialog box fixed size

Andy Skelton skeltoac at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 23:03:15 GMT 2008

On Fri, Mar 21, 2008 at 2:05 PM,  <kimsch at musing-minds.com> wrote:
> I'm using Firefox 2.0 (latest build) and photos are uploading, but the dialog box is
>  quite large and there are no scroll bars. The close button is almost off screen at the top.
>  I have a widescreen monitor, several toolbars on my browser window and I am
>  using a resolution of 1280x800.
>
>  If I take out a toolbar, the dialog box is completely visible, so it seems as if the
>  dialog is a fixed size and doesn't resize with the browser window. Is this possible?

Yes, but at a low priority. Perhaps somebody else with some jQuery
chops could have a look sooner.

>  Then too, I had this error:
>
>  An error occurred in the upload. Please try again later.
>
>  But the image was available in the library anyway.

This is a high-priority bug. Can you help by turning on the flash
debug? In wp-admin/includes/media.php change "debug: false" to "debug:
true" and try the upload again. The information I need will be near
the end of the debug box. Don't send the lines containing your login
cookies. :)

Thanks,
Andy