[wp-testers] media dialog box fixed size

kimsch at musing-minds.com kimsch at musing-minds.com
Fri Mar 21 19:05:08 GMT 2008

I'm using Firefox 2.0 (latest build) and photos are uploading, but the dialog box is
quite large and there are no scroll bars. The close button is almost off screen at the top.
I have a widescreen monitor, several toolbars on my browser window and I am
using a resolution of 1280x800.

If I take out a toolbar, the dialog box is completely visible, so it seems as if the
dialog is a fixed size and doesn't resize with the browser window. Is this possible?

Screenshots of fewer and more toolbars and the dialog box size and how it looks
here: http://musing-minds.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/mediadialog.png

Then too, I had this error:

An error occurred in the upload. Please try again later.

But the image was available in the library anyway.

Screen shot for that here: http://musing-minds.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/mediaerror.png

I am using the latest build of WP 2.5 (dated 3/21/08)

Thanks for your attention to this matter.

Kim
kimsch at musing-minds.com