[wp-testers] "Categories" 2 bug under the Dashboard.

Frank Helmschrott fhelmschrott at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 08:12:47 GMT 2008

>  I modifed wp-db.php to attempt to reconnect when the lost connection
>  error occurs.  A new version of wp-db.php can be downloaded here:
>
>  http://trac.wordpress.org/attachment/ticket/6305/wp-db.php?format=raw
>
>  Replace your existing wp-includes/wp-db.php with that.

ok did this. Succeeded on first try to add a new category with a warning left:

> Warning: mysql_ping() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in
> /mnt/.../wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 120

and (of course)

> Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
> (output started at /mnt/.../wp-includes/wp-db.php:120) in
> /mnt/.../wp-includes/classes.php on line 802 test1 sdfsdf 0 ]]>

The new cat first didn't appear in the list but it did after
refreshing the category manage page.

After trying to edit a page i get these errors on a white page showing
nothing besides the errord:

--
Frank