[wp-testers] "Categories" 2 bug under the Dashboard.

Frank Helmschrott fhelmschrott at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 06:08:35 GMT 2008

I'm not getting to the logs on this server and still encounter some
problems for a working directory out of svn onto my local server via
smb (svn related problems) so i installed the plugin in the meanwhile:

Ajax Responses (has errors)

   1.
      DATA (add-cat_0):
      WHAT: cat | ID: 0 | OLDID: NaN | POS: 1
      SUPPLEMENTAL: (none)
      ERRORS:
         1.
            CODE: db_insert_error
            MESSAGE: Could not insert term into the database
            DATA: Lost connection to MySQL server during query

Maybe a timeout problem? This version of WP is running on a
Mediatemple GridServer.

--
Frank