[wp-testers] Media Library scrolling

Mr. Awesome theone.andonly.mr.awesome at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 03:14:29 GMT 2008

Andy Skelton wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 4, 2008 at 5:06 PM, spencerp
> <theone.andonly.mr.awesome at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>  I'm using Firefox. version 2.0.0.11 or whatever... Here's the latest
>>  screen shots of what I see, again, I'm on 800x600 screen res.
>>
>>  http://spencerp.net/images/wordpress2.5-admin-screenshots/
>>

> Thanks for that. I can't reproduce the effect or your environment. Can
> you locate what is causing the scroll and fix it? Do you have some
> items down below with long, unbreakable names? Do we need max-width or
> overflow on table cells?
>
> I am open to suggestions and patches.

I am STILL having this issue, anyone out there that could lend a hand
maybe? I don't have these problem images on my localhost.. only my VB
domain site... so I can't really TEST things, to look for the
problems... =(  All I know, is, it must be LONG names titles of media
files that's causing the scrolling... OR, maybe just the padding /
margins of the table cells...