[wp-testers] Change order of options in Write

Steve stevish at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 22:04:59 GMT 2008

Yeah, I was just noticing that too! I don't use tags, and it's annoying to
have to scroll past the tags to get to the categories. I really thought that
2.5 was going to be more wigitized and draggy-and-droppy (It's a word, I
promise).

I also found this to be true on the dashboard. There are like 5
customizeable feeds, but forget about trying to change their order or size
on the page.

Was it planned to be like this, or was it an oversight or bug? If it was
planned, consider this an official feature request.