[wp-testers] Save and Continue Editing Button

Jennifer Hodgdon yahgrp at poplarware.com
Thu Mar 20 20:12:09 GMT 2008

+1 from me!

I also go back and edit published posts -- it may be that I am just
going back to fix a typo, or in the case of my bike trails site, I
might be importing a GPX track for a route that someone sent me,
adding or fixing a URL related to the trail, etc.

Just because the post is published doesn't mean I might not want to
keep editing it, and definitely if I am in editing mode, I want to be
able to stay on the post screen as long as I want to (i.e. save and
continue editing).

Lots of people use WordPress for things other than casual blogging
(it's a great CMS in my opinion), and I imagine some are of the same
opinion as Dave and me.

   -- Jennifer

--
Jennifer Hodgdon * Poplar ProductivityWare
www.poplarware.com

Drupal/WordPress Sites, Themes, Modules/Plugins
Custom Web Programming, Web Databases
Modeling/Analysis/Palm OS Software