[wp-testers] Save and Continue Editing Button

Dave Churchill davinian at mac.com
Thu Mar 20 19:51:26 GMT 2008

Hi, ok a bit more info on what I am doing and why I think we need an
Auto-Save or Save and Continue Editing button in W 2.5.

Because of the way I use WP I re-edit posts and pages days/weeks/
months even years after their original publish date. This is because I
like to update the content, usually with related links to external
sites.

When I edit a post I like to quickly check everything is ok before
moving on to the next post. In WP 2.3 I have 2 window (tabs) open in
my browser - one where I edit the post, then click Save and Continue
Editing and the other window (tab) for previewing the changes.

After editing a post in 2.5 I only have a Save option, which takes me
back to the list of posts. I think you can see why a Save and Continue
button would be useful, not only for me, but anybody wishing to edit
or re-edit posts.

Hope that helps - any questions, please let me know.

David Churchill

---

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail may contain confidential information and is intended
solely for the above named recipient. If you have received it in
error, please notify me immediately and delete the e-mail. You must
not copy, distribute, disclose or take any action in reliance on it.