[wp-testers] General Feedback

Sue Gelber homeopathy at kitchentablehealing.com
Thu Mar 20 19:37:25 GMT 2008

I just downloaded the program and wrote a post. So far:

+
Like that you integrated "save & continue editing" and "save," which now allows one to continue editing.
Like that preview opens into full screen.Like media library. No feedback on uploads yet, as I had given up on images and just manually enter the code after transferring via FTP.
Like the new tag listings in write and manage.Nice flow after finishing post, to add tags, choose category (something I'd often forget and return to).Suggestions
Move "save" up next to preview.
Under dashboard's Right Now, and on the write page once a post is "Publish"ed, how about a 3rd link to "Edit Last Post."Right Now Write a New Post Write a New Page

Your post has been saved. View post | Edit post

Non-WP question:
Image "alt's" don't show in Mozilla Firefox, whether editing or when
published. Internet Explorer is fine. oes
anyone know how to solve this?