[wp-testers] Problem with Visual Editor

Norbert Cała norbi at tomiastoniejestszare.com
Wed Mar 19 17:37:47 GMT 2008

Hello
I Install RC1 (wordpress-2008-03-19..> 19-Mar-2008 15:30)
Disabling plugin and Clearing browser cache don't give Any changes
I Using IE7 With All fix and Safari 3,1 (Mac and Windows)- result the same
Screenshot:
http://www.ipod.info.pl/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/error.jpg
http://www.ipod.info.pl/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/error2.jpg

Very Thant for help