[wp-testers] Problem with Visual Editor

Lloyd Budd lloydomattic at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 16:38:51 GMT 2008

On Wed, Mar 19, 2008 at 3:04 AM, Norbert Cala
<norbi at tomiastoniejestszare.com> wrote:
> Hello
>
>  I Install New WordPress 2,5 - Great JOB !!!
>
>  But I Have problem with Visual Editor. Is Not working.
>
>  I Have 2 Error
>
>  First:  Expected ':'
>
>  Second: 'tinyMCE' is undefined
>
>  What I Can do it?

Hi Norbert,

Thank you for participating in WordPress!

I'm assuming when you say you installed WordPress, you mean you installed rc1?

Have you first tried clearing your browser cache? Disabling your
plugins? What browser are you using? Can you provide a screenshot? (on
an image host, because attachments aren't allowed)

Thank you,
--
Lloyd Budd | Digital Entomologist | | Skype:foolswisdom
WordPress.com | WordPress.org | Automattic.com