[wp-testers] Blogroll links gone with upgrade to 2.5 RC1

Scott Raymond scott at link-net.com
Wed Mar 19 16:15:02 GMT 2008

I uploaded the new RC1 code over my existing code, ran the upgrade.php, and
was informed that my database needed to be updated.  No problem.  Everything
seemed to go smoothly.  The only problem is that when I brought my blog up,
all of my blogroll entries had disappeared, and were replaced with the
handful of default WordPress-related blogroll links.

I don't know if this is by design, but I suspect that it might annoy some
folks with fairly large blogroll lists.

--

Scott

Scott Raymond