[wp-testers] Uploader and Media Library

Jon Ward wp-testers at radiorice.com
Tue Mar 18 15:49:56 GMT 2008

I am having problems uploading with 2.5 RC1, but only with the Flash
uploader.

Browsers - Safari 3.0.4 (most recent version) and Mac Firefox 2.0.0.12
Server - PHP 5.1.2

The permission on wp-content is 755 but changing it to 777 makes no
difference.

The file uploads OK but when we get to the "Crunching" message I get
an error "An error occurred in the upload. Please try again later."

Here's the error from the PHP error log: mod_security: Access denied
with code 403. Error processing request body: Multipart: final
boundary missing

Uploading with no Flash works fine.

Jon Ward
blog: http://www.ditdotdat.org/bigcity