[wp-testers] page template

Kristin Andrus Pishdadi kpishdadi at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 19:56:31 GMT 2008

Strange,

I downloaded the theme you mentioned to test because it was not showing up.

It worked,

then i switched back to my theme and the page templates showed up.

It seems like it's not looking for them on the fly, but only when you
activate the theme, so if you make a page template you have to re-activate
your theme to get it to work ?