[wp-testers] Testers wanted: Plugin update testing

DD32 wordpress at dd32.id.au
Sun Mar 16 07:31:12 GMT 2008

On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 18:19:40 +1100, Matt Mullenweg <m at mullenweg.com> wrote:

> DD32 wrote:
>> Like my reply said, It should only delete it when its ready to copy the new files in
>
> Yes but it doesn't sanity check the files.

True, The files should be sanity checked when being extracted from the archive i thought (Zip files should have some form of CRC32 in there i think, If the archive is corrupt, then it'll spit the archive right back to where it came from too), But checking the filesize is the same after being written to the filesystem might be a good idea?