[wp-testers] RTL styles for 2.5 admin broken

Ran Yaniv Hartstein ran at ranh.co.il
Mon Mar 10 03:39:03 GMT 2008

I tried the RTL stylesheets for the 2.5 admin, both with the default locale
(just by adding $text_direction = 'rtl'; to wp-confing.php) as well as with
the Hebrew locale which is also fully localized to Hebrew, and RTL language.

In both cases, the RTL styles are completely broken - not just a few local
bugs, they just don't work at all. I don't think it's a local problem with
my setup because I tried it on several different computers.

Is this just something that wasn't finished yet or is this the way it is
supposed to ship?

Screenshots:
http://files.ranh.co.il/wp-25-rtl-1.png
http://files.ranh.co.il/wp-25-rtl-2.png