[wp-testers] Testers wanted: Plugin update testing

Kirk M kmb42vt at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 12:28:40 GMT 2008

DD32 wrote:
> On Wed, 12 Mar 2008 07:31:01 +1100, Kirk M <justhinkin2 at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>>  PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature
>>

> I've got the same on my primary host.
>
> Unfortunately, Its something which i dont know how to work around, It appears to be that the Zip class in use doesnt work 100% under certain web hosters setups..
>
> I tracked it down to a small section of code, some Binary maths, Which makes no sense to me, All i could tell, was that there was a chance that the integer was reaching its maximum size or something (in other words) not much).
>
> I'm using PHP 5.0.5 on the host affected by my bug.

DD32,

Unfortunately I'm headed out the door for the day but I'm just
wondering: Do you happen to have the "OneClick" plugin installed on your
site or perhaps another one that makes use of the PCLZIP libraries? I
meant to test this, this morning but I won't be able to until later this
evening. I'm thinking conflict here. And for what it's worth, the
built-in auto upgrade for the All-In-One-SEO plugin by Uberdoes has
always given me the same error as 2.5's auto upgrade does. Ironically
enough, the OneClick plugin has always worked flawlessly with the
exception of when a plugin's actual folder is nested inside another one.
Go figure. I'm not familiar enough with the coding end of things (yet)
to make much sense as to why.

Kirk M