[wp-testers] Testers wanted: Plugin update testing

DD32 wordpress at dd32.id.au
Sat Mar 15 09:44:10 GMT 2008

On Wed, 12 Mar 2008 07:31:01 +1100, Kirk M <justhinkin2 at gmail.com> wrote:

>  PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature

I've got the same on my primary host.

Unfortunately, Its something which i dont know how to work around, It appears to be that the Zip class in use doesnt work 100% under certain web hosters setups..

I tracked it down to a small section of code, some Binary maths, Which makes no sense to me, All i could tell, was that there was a chance that the integer was reaching its maximum size or something (in other words) not much).

I'm using PHP 5.0.5 on the host affected by my bug.