[wp-testers] "Reading Options -> Start page" jumps, when page metas are changed

Alex Günsche ag.ml2008 at zirona.com
Fri Mar 14 12:51:12 GMT 2008

Hi,

I have noticed something strange twice now, but I can't put a finger on
it: I have a static startpage, set via the Reading Options. Now, when
meta keys and values for pages are changed, the page selected as
startpage in Reading Options will (sometimes?) change to another page.
Sorry I can't describe the circumstances more precise at the moment, but
I'll investigate some more.

Tested with r7290 -- I think. (My trunk sites update hourly
automatically, and I think this was after the latest update.)

Can anybody confirm that behaviour?

Alex

--
Alex Günsche, Zirona OpenSource-Consulting
Blogs: http://www.zirona.com/ | http://www.regularimpressions.net