[wp-testers] Media Manager

Jim Stitzel stitzelj at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 01:22:01 GMT 2008

On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 9:00 PM, Kirk M <justhinkin2 at gmail.com> wrote:

>  > I'm using Firefox 2.0.0.12, IE7, and Safari 3.  Same
>  > problem on all of
>  > these.  I also have javascript enabled.  Could I maybe
>  > have a corrupt
>  > .js file that would cause this problem?
>  >
>  > Jim
>  >
>   Hi Jim,
>
>  Well that knocks out the disabled Java script angle. Do you
>  happen to have an Internet Security suite installed on your
>  computer that incorporates an ad blocker such as Zone Alarm
>  or something similar? If you do then that could possibly be
>  the cause since all of the browsers you mention show the
>  same symptoms.
>
>  Did you happen to mention the 2.5 revision number you were
>  running? I may have missed it.
>

>  Kirk

Ok, I just ran a fresh install and the media manager works fine.  I
think the problem occurs when upgrading from 2.3.3 to 2.5.  I've got
three (now four) instances running trunk currently, and all three were
running 2.3.3 beforehand and are now having issues with the media
manager in 2.5.  The raw 2.5 install appears to be fine.  It seems
that the problem comes with changing versions.

Jim

--
http://shamuswrites.com - Shamus Writes
http://comic.shamuswrites.com - Reclaimer