[wp-testers] Media Manager

Kirk M justhinkin2 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 01:00:39 GMT 2008

> I'm using Firefox 2.0.0.12, IE7, and Safari 3.  Same
> problem on all of
> these.  I also have javascript enabled.  Could I maybe
> have a corrupt
> .js file that would cause this problem?
>
> Jim

 Hi Jim,

Well that knocks out the disabled Java script angle. Do you
happen to have an Internet Security suite installed on your
computer that incorporates an ad blocker such as Zone Alarm
or something similar? If you do then that could possibly be
the cause since all of the browsers you mention show the
same symptoms.

Did you happen to mention the 2.5 revision number you were
running? I may have missed it.

Kirk