[wp-testers] Re: WP caching / performance

Kirk M justhinkin2 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 20:06:07 GMT 2008

From: "Lloyd Budd" <lloydomattic at gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2008 2:51 PM
To: <wp-testers at lists.automattic.com>
Subject: Re: [wp-testers] Re: WP caching / performance

> By trim, he means remove any lines from the email you are responding
> to that aren't necessary for the context of your reply, because many
> of us will still have a copy of the email you are responding to.
>
> Also, please add your response inline or below the email you are
> responding to -- it makes for much easier technical discussions
> particularly when many people involved.
>
> Does Microsoft Windows Live Mail have a reply option that formats like
> my and Matt's emails?
>
> On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 11:43 AM, Kirk M <justhinkin2 at gmail.com> wrote:

Hey Loyd,

I'm not familiar enough yet with the wp-testers list vs email formatting in
WLM to know quite how to do this. I'm only using WLM temporarily while I
straighten out a corrupted Thunderbird profile. If you could shoot me a
direct email with what you're referring to and what I should be looking for
that would be great. I don't like taking up space here with non-related
stuff  but I would like to do things the correct way.

Many thanks.