[wp-testers] Re: WP caching / performance

Lloyd Budd lloydomattic at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 18:51:38 GMT 2008

On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 11:43 AM, Kirk M <justhinkin2 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Glad to be here!
>
>  Hate to be a pain but as far as "trimming my replies" is
>  concerned, is it just a matter of using a "carriage return"
>  ('scuse the ancient vernacular) in the proper place or is
>   there an easier way?

By trim, he means remove any lines from the email you are responding
to that aren't necessary for the context of your reply, because many
of us will still have a copy of the email you are responding to.

Also, please add your response inline or below the email you are
responding to -- it makes for much easier technical discussions
particularly when many people involved.

Does Microsoft Windows Live Mail have a reply option that formats like
my and Matt's emails?