[wp-testers] Widget page display issue, login box text color

Food Dude pdxfooddude at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 08:13:01 GMT 2008

I've noticed an issue with the existing widgets not appearing properly in
Firefox 2.0.0.12. When you browse to the widgets page, only about 1/4" of
the existing widget title can be seen above the Save Changes button. It
doesn't seem to happen if you have more than one widget. See attached
screenshot.

Also, it is almost impossible to read the username on the login screen with
that light baby blue at anything close to a high resolution.
I'm getting old, but not that old! Both IE7 and FF. I don't think this is
what you intended