[wp-testers] drafts saving once a second

Lloyd Budd lloydomattic at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 16:51:19 GMT 2008

On Thu, Mar 6, 2008 at 7:41 AM, Dave J. (Scoop0901) <scoop0901 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 5, 2008 at 5:32 PM, Michael D Adams <mikea at turbonet.com> wrote:
>
>  > > Michael D Adams wrote:
>  > >> Because prior to storing it in the database, it was defined in
>  > >> three different places and with two different values.  We can
>  > >> alternatively hardcode it in a function, if you prefer.
>  > >
>  > > Let's do that, or a DEFINE.
>
>  I downloaded the trunk latest night, did another clean install, and found
>  that for people who are doing a clean install, it is still doing the
>  once-per-second save on posts and pages.  The only way around it, that I
>  could find, was to switch to the source view.

What build did you download? Please always include this information in
your emails to wp-testers.

In wp-includes/script-loader.php what is the rest of the line that starts
'autosaveInterval' =>

This was fixed a different way yesterday, I guess possibly unfixing
it, but if that line doesn't exist at all, then you build is older
than either fixes.

Thank you,
Lloyd