[wp-testers] Media Manager

Food Dude pdxfooddude at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 20:56:07 GMT 2008

Maybe I'm missing something here (wouldn't be the first time), but I don't
get the "Manage Media" page. I'm assuming the media list is coming from the
default upload directory, ie wp-content/uploads, or in my case wp-images.
However, out of the 400 or so .jpg's I have, both in nested folders or in
the top folder, it shows 6 files. To test, I wrote a new post, and that file
appears in the Manage Media section, but shouldn't existing files appear on
the list too? If not, what is the purpose of the media manager?

While I'm commenting, I really don't like the new place for the Delete
button. Took me a while to find it on the Manage Posts page. I think it
should be red or something to make it stand out, and there should at least
be a bigger gap between the button and the Show all dates selector.

Just my .02