[wp-polyglots] Readable Names plugin with a non-latin alphabet

Anatol Anatol
Sat Sep 18 00:59:50 UTC 2010

Dear Heiko,
yes, you miss something.

     1. The name is the most important thing in a conversation. There
        are tons of books about the first impression.
     2. People, who start a conversation with a understandable name, are
        willing to discuss on understandable level.
     3. The most people speak only one language. BTW, I live in Germany,
        like you do. You know, we have a huge Turkish minority. There
        are old ones, who don't speak German, even after 20 years side
        by side with you and me. Open your eyes, no polyglots in this
        world, sorry.
     4. You just cannot read alphabets you don't know. "Доктор Бро" is
        just not readable for you, if you don't know Russian.
     5. If you come to my blog and want to comment, you have to speak my
        language. It is obvious. The commenter is always a guest.
     6. If you don't respect my rules, you don't want a dialogue with
        me. "Talk to the hand!" :-)
     7. I hate trolls. Trolls hate grammar. I feed trolls with grammar.
        So it's not only about linguistically strangers. My plugin helps
        to filter "friends" of CAPS LOCK and 1337 too.
     8. The antispam is a side effect only.
     9. Grown people write their name always correctly, so you still get
        great comments from this group.

I hope you understand, what I mean.

*Long-run analysis*

Since starting a Russian rap magazine in the late 2008 I have manually
corrected every not valid author name. Now I have only great commenters.
Look at that meaningful discussion
http://rifmamira.com/2010/09/konceptualnyj-albom/#comments It works in
my special case. I'm happy with that.

>From now on the plugin will check the names. I have more time to write
articles.

This tool is not for everybody. I just share that (new?) way of think
with other bloggers, who want to write and discuss in their own
language.

Anatol Broder

17.09.2010, 23:49 +0200 info at code-styling.de: