[wp-polyglots] Readable Names plugin with a non-latin alphabet

info at code-styling.de info at code-styling.de
Fri Sep 17 21:49:36 UTC 2010

Hi Anatol,

I don't see the value doing so. If my commenter's are coming from all over
the world, they have the right to write their names as they want even if
this is a foreign language. I would ban also comments from non spam guest
which won't retry but left such a restrictive site at the first "you have
to..." screen.
Furthermore, if the blog runs at more than one language can be switched
between, your plugin have to provide a per language limitation, if it claims
to be helpful.

Please let me know, where the value is. Did I miss something ?
Because spam blocking will be done at a much more better way than this.

Best regards

Heiko Rabe