[wp-polyglots] SVN access necessary?

Peter Holme peter at holme.se
Tue Jun 29 09:24:15 UTC 2010

eivind: the svn access is for the translation of rosetta as well (the theme
of all the xx.wordpress.org sites) check out the repo structure of nb here:
http://svn.automattic.com/wordpress-i18n/nb_NO/
here are all the files used to localize the site itself:
http://svn.automattic.com/wordpress-i18n/nb_NO/rosetta/
(the folder rosetta-txt is a backup of all the content in the pages - in
case the site is deleted..)

Peter

On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 10:25, Mark Thomas Gazel <markgazel at gmail.com>wrote:

> > 3. ... and do I need svn access to make a localised screenshot? I've
> finally understood, I think, that this is what the deploy requests are about
> :-)
>
> Please share.
>
> > 4. Finally: Is there a codex page where all these questions, and similar
> technical questions here on the polyglots list, are answered?
>
> It's in the works (I hope).
>
> Best regards
>
> Mark

+47 920 42 782