[wp-polyglots] Gravatar l10n request

Sergey Biryukov sergeybiryukov.ru at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 17:42:04 UTC 2010

>> I also have the same question for the import plugins on translate.wordpress.org.
>> I've imported their translations from WordPress 2.9.2 and translated
>> one of them completely (UTW Importer) about a week ago, however the
>> language files are still not included in the plugin package.
>
> The plugin files are never included in the core package. If you go to
> Tools > Import on your 3.0 dashboard, you'll see that none are
> installed (as discussed before) and that you have the option to
> install them, which is when the plugin + language files are downloaded
> and installed.

I was talking about the plugin package, not the core package.
The plugin I mentioned is located at
http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/utw-importer/.
The translation is available at
http://translate.wordpress.org/projects/wp-plugins/utw-importer/dev/ru/default.
What actions should be taken for the translation to be included in the
plugin package?

Milan, thanks for the link! That's the clarification I wanted.

--
Sergey