[wp-polyglots] Issue with 3.0 translation

Xavier Borderie xavier at borderie.net
Sat Jun 19 14:19:25 UTC 2010

We've been sent reports, and have confirmed on our side, that the
fr_FR translation doesn't work for one item: the "All" link at the top
of the /wp-admin/edit-comments.php page is still in English.
All the strings are translated, and we did update the translation to
the latest POT in /tags/3.0.

Could there be an issue with this line of WP code?
'all' => _nx_noop('All', 'All', 'comments'), // singular not used

Does anybody else in here see this behavior?

Thanks.

-x.