[wp-polyglots] WordPress sub-sites restrictions

Wacław Jacek mail at waclawjacek.com
Fri Jun 18 05:07:33 UTC 2010

I have also experienced that, even when copying not the source code itself, but the embed code provided by the Flash player. Speaking of improvements, it'd be nice if the local blogs were something more than just a formatting-stripped listings of excerpts. BuddyPress local sites handle blogging in a more decent manner.

Cheers!
WJ