[wp-polyglots] Too much text in a too small div on local forums

Wacław Jacek mail at waclawjacek.com
Thu Jun 10 23:30:31 UTC 2010

Dear Nikolay, dear Zé!

The subject pretty much explains what this is about. Try accessing http://pl.forums.wordpress.org/ with Firefox 3.6.3 (I don't have any Microsoft fonts, and so the page might be rendering a bit differently on my PC). In case you can't see it, after you log in and the login form turns to links, the container of these links is too small for the text to fit, and the lines of text overlap each other, while the container could in fact stretch both horizontally and vertically. It could also be a line height issue. Could you please fix that?

Cheers!
Wacław