[wp-polyglots] Regarding some Telugu translations for wordpress

Ravi Chandra Enaganti ravichandra.enaganti at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 09:51:37 UTC 2010

Please grant permissions to my id *ravichandrae* on wordpress.com. I have
done so omany translations on translatewiki.net also and a sysop at telugu
wikipedia. I have good network among telugu bloggers, wikipedias, tech
professionals so I can pull out people to completely translate wordpress
into telugu.