[wp-polyglots] Add West-Frisian language

José Fontainhas jfontainhas at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 21:58:20 UTC 2010

The best way is to have a fry.wordpress.org and a fry repository for
your language files.

Requirements are:

1. Make sure you have a basic understanding of how svn works
(http://codex.wordpress.org/Translating_WordPress#WordPress_Localization_Repository)

2. Prepare for a fry.wordpress.org
(http://codex.wordpress.org/International_WordPress_Sites)

3. Optionally consider if you'll need fry forums
(http://codex.wordpress.org/International_WordPress_Forums)

4. Request creation and access of the repo, on this list (as laid out in #1)

5. Request the creation of your locale website, on this list

For #4 and #5 we'll need your http://wordpress.org/support username

Thanks