[wp-polyglots] translate.wordpress.org

Mattias Tengblad mst at eyesx.com
Thu Feb 18 23:41:53 UTC 2010

Hi,

I agree with you Stas.

I also think that we should leave svn repo's as the final production
location with manual commit by team leaders.

IMO, GlotPress got really good potential but is not yet quite mature as
a main production location (I rather use poedit<->SVN for now).

*Mvh*
/Mattias Tengblad/
Webbplats: eyesx.com <http://eyesx.com>
E-post/Live Messenger: mst at eyesx.com <mailto:mst at eyesx.com>