[wp-polyglots] How to produce a l10n update from SVN?

Jiehan Zheng zheng1212 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 11:36:29 UTC 2010

Hello,

I am a new translator for Chinese (China). I just got the permission to
commit in the SVN repository, and I committed my translations.

May I know how to generate a new l10n update (and generate .zip & .tar.gz
package) from the repository? I don't even have the right to post on
cn.wordpress.org.

My username is *jiehanzheng*. Thank you. Sorry to bother you.

--
郑界涵 (Cheng Chieh-han) / Jiehan Zheng
+86 186-0102-3799 - insecure voicecall, text & mms