[wp-polyglots] Mail Delivery (failure wp-polyglots at lists.automattic.com)

Wacław Jacek mail at waclawjacek.com
Thu Apr 15 15:44:16 UTC 2010

Maira Belmonte wrote the following on 15.04.2010 09:26:
> Maybe I will eventually have to unsuscribe, the thing is this one is my
> account for EVERYTHING online (that's why it got hacked, right?)...
Well, frankly, you could always subscribe with a different e-mail address afterwards, but if the spammers are using your e-mail address (and not the account, again), then it probably wouldn't really do anything, right? They don't need your account or a subscription. (Or do they? I don't think you have to be subscribed to the list to post to it.)

Cheers!
Wacław