[wp-polyglots] Mail Delivery (failure wp-polyglots at lists.automattic.com)

Maira Belmonte pandemtandem at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 07:26:55 UTC 2010

2010/4/15 Wacław Jacek <mail at waclawjacek.com>

> Oh, and make sure your PC is virus-free! :)
>
> WJ

Thanks Waclaw, I took these steps some weeks ago (changed both my Gmail
password and my list password and checked my PC both with a resident
antivirus and an online service) and finally I even reported myself as
spammer to Gmail, which put me through a tedious proccess to get my account
included among the innocent again. I thought I was safe for now. Maybe I
will eventually have to unsuscribe, the thing is this one is my account for
EVERYTHING online (that's why it got hacked, right?)...

Thank you again,
Maira