[wp-polyglots] Documentation: Translators Handbook

Nikolay Bachiyski nb at nikolay.bg
Wed Apr 14 16:23:24 UTC 2010

On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 19:37, Nikolay Bachiyski <nb at nikolay.bg> wrote:
> On order to move on with the project, I will need some of you to help
> with writing and editing the content. The volunteers will get commit
> access to the handbook svn repository and can start hacking right away
> :-)

Everybody who requested now has commit access: xibe, Nao and c00l2sv.

Any help will be appreciated. The easiest thing you could do in the
beginnign is to just expand an item from the table of contents and
define a couple of sub-items. After that writing the text isn't so
hard.

I will also jump in when I have time.

Thank you and happy writing,