[wp-polyglots] Documentation: Translators Handbook

Stas Sușcov stas at nerd.ro
Sun Apr 4 23:13:02 UTC 2010

În data de Vi, 02-04-2010 la 08:42 -0400, Naoko McCracken a scris:
> Really excited about this. I'm in too!
> I'd love to start with helping translate.wordpress.org guide.

Count me in, I can help with ro_RO, also that's a great idea to move
this outside wiki. Imho it's harder for newcomers to adapt to wiki
syntax, categories and locale pages.

Btw, did you think about creating a manual for WordPress? Just like
http://ubuntu-manual.org/ project?
Maybe there's an author of a WordPress book under a CC license who would
love to give back to community?!

--
()  Campania Panglicii în ASCII
/\  http://stas.nerd.ro/ascii/