[wp-polyglots] New Team For Cape Verde

Christian Fu Müller fu at deltacultura.org
Tue Oct 13 13:52:33 UTC 2009

Hi from the Cape Verdean Islands, Westafrica!

My name is Fu and I am working for Delta Cultura Cabo Verde which is a
NGO that believes in the power of education, culture and sports to fight
poverty. [http://deltacultura.org]

We have several projects and are working in the ICT sector too. We
recently switched to WordPress for our blog which will be in German,
Portuguese, English and *Badiu-Creole*, a portuguese creole that has
many dialects.

We already launched the blog in german and portuguese and are now
working on the translation to badiu-creole.

The fruits of this work should not be exclusively in our hands. We want
to share the language files with the community and enable others to set
up a WordPress blog in their own language creole.

We will translate:

1. Theme (ours) [until end of 2009]
2. Plugins [until end of 2009]
3. Wordpress [until summer 2010]
4. more Themes (standard etc.) [until summer 2010]

We are just about to begin, so you can call it a very early stage of
translation.

Is there already a team for capeverdean creole? How to found one? What
are the next steps we need to do?

Have a nice day or night,

Fu
__