[wp-polyglots] Continents and cities for translation

Nikolay Bachiyski nb at nikolay.bg
Thu May 14 21:43:12 GMT 2009

Hey,

Probably some of you noticed the 500+ new strings in the POT file full
of continents and cities.

They are now out of the main POT file and reside in
wordpress-continents-cities.pot [0]. If you feel like translating them
(it's optional), you will need to use the latest trunk and place the
translation MO file in
wp-content/languages/continent-cities-<locale>.mo. I, myself, will
translate at least the continents.

Tomorrow I will update the rosetta packaging system to handle those,
too. The continents file is updated created automatically once a day.
Not that it will change much :-)

Also, could somebody update the docs [1] with the info above in the right place?

[0] http://svn.automattic.com/wordpress-i18n/pot/trunk/wordpress-continents-cities.pot
[1] http://codex.wordpress.org/Translating_WordPress