[wp-polyglots] Theme Installer

Minh-Quan TRAN contact at link2caro.com
Tue May 12 17:05:08 GMT 2009

Hi,

I found this

    "You can find additional themes for your site by using the new <a
    href=\"%1$s\">Theme Browser/Installer</a> functionality or by
    browsing the <a
    href=\"http://wordpress.org/extend/themes/\">WordPress Theme
    Directory</a> directly and installing manually.  To install a theme
    new uploader</a> or copy its folder via FTP into your
    <code>wp-content/themes</code> directory."

Should we change <code>wp-content/themes</code> to something like the
text for plugin?

    To <em>manually</em> install a plugin you generally just need to
    upload the plugin file into your <code>%2$s</code> directory.

Knowing that since 2.7 we can change the wp-content directory.

--
link2caro