[wp-polyglots] swahili translation of WP 2.8 1st version completed

mrfroasty mrfroasty at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 11:12:05 GMT 2009

Hello,

Currenty the translation of WP 2.8 in swahili language is completed.
When I say completed I mean 1st version, more improvements on the
translation will be applied while users are using the application.

At the moment we have launched a blog(on my signature) which makes use
of the sw-translation, and let swahili people use the translation and
probably makes some corrections.
But roughly I am done with 1st stage of this translation, and commited
the translation to the SVN servers.

Gr
Muhsin

--