[wp-polyglots] testing the translation on wordpress

S K skichu at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 13:53:38 GMT 2009

2009/6/12 Wacław Jacek <mail at waclawjacek.com>:

> Come on, ask your friends to test it! :)
>===================

The problem with translation is that there is nothing like perfect
term to denote a particular meaning. Perception varies as to what is
the very appropriate usage to make a particular sense.

Hence I feel that the best way is to translate and leave it to the
individual user to modify it to his taste/dialect/idiom.

S.K

--
Men can acquire knowledge, but not necessarily wisdom. Some of the
greatest fools ever known were learned men.

S.K
http://www.cyberbrahma.com/ - My main web site
http://www.cyberbrahma.com/blog/ - My English Blog
http://kichu.cyberbrahma.com/ - My Tamil Blog