[wp-polyglots] testing the translation on wordpress

mrfroasty mrfroasty at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 14:51:32 GMT 2009

Wacław Jacek wrote:
> mrfroasty wrote the following on 12.06.2009 16:31:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I was just wondering, whats the best way to test the translation.
>> Apart of just installing it on a wordpress site, of course I have
>> installed this translation on a site...
>> but I cant guarantee that not all of the strings that I have translated
>> have been verified if they do make sense.
>>
>> P:S
>> I am looking for something like a test module for the translation or
>> something similar.
>>
>> Thanks...
>>
>> GR
>> Muhsin
>>
> Dear Muhsin,
>
> Unfortunately, even the best text recognition/translation/whatever
> else scripts are only scripts. Come on, ask your friends to test it! :)

Yah I have already installed my translation on a live blog site, but
still I am pretty sure that lots of the strings havent been read :-)
So nobody made like a plugin that opens up every section or do some sort
of emulation to see the translation if it works?
Some of these translations are actually for the installation part of WP....

Thanks for the input..

GR
Muhsin

> Cheers,
> W. J.

Extra details:
OSS:Gentoo Linux
profile:x86
Hardware:msi geforce 8600GT asus p5k-se
location:/home/muhsin
language(s):C/C++,VB,VHDL,bash,PHP,SQL,HTML,CSS
Typo:40WPM
url:http://mambo-tech.net
url:http://blog.mambo-tech.net