[wp-polyglots] Czech translation

Pavel Hejn pavelevap at post.cz
Fri Jul 10 09:23:44 UTC 2009

Hi all,

we have been preparing Czech version of Wordpress from version 2.5 and published it on our website http://www.separatista.net.
But now there are too many downloads so we decided to change it.
We found that from 2.8.1 there is a possibility to automatical upgrade in local language (notice that local version is available).
I suppose that automatical upgrade takes files from SVN repository, so we would like to receive commit rights to maintain actual Czech translation. We looked into cs_CZ folder in SVN and this folder is empty (except very very old version in trunk)... I think that automatical upgrade would be great upgrade for Czech users...

Thank you for your help...