[wp-polyglots] An easier way to translate wp.com

Stas SUSHKOV stas at nerd.ro
Thu Jan 15 14:07:12 GMT 2009

On Thu, 2009-01-15 at 15:55 +0200, Erko Risthein wrote:
> I think you might have misunderstood the question. I'm asking if
> there's an easier way to translate wordpress.COM, not stand alone
> WordPress.

Oh, sorry for that.
I took it as asking about wp standalone, because from my experience and
reading wp-polyglots archive, I understood it as not so possible task.
Plus there were a couple of users who were asking the same kind of
questions, but they couldn't even make the difference that wp.org and
wp.com are two totally different things.

Sorry, my bad.